Updated: Aug 3, 2019
GUIDELINES AND MECHANICS OF NUTRI-BLOG CONTEST DATE: July 9, 2019 TIME: 11:00AM to 2:00PM VENUE: CSS LABORATORY
1. The contest is open to all students of Imus National High School-Main who passed the Elimination Round held at respective classes with their TLE teachers. 2. Each participant should submit one (1) entry only. Official entries must be: • the original work of the contestants; • may not have been previously published; • may not have won previous awards; • must not infringed upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person; • and must not violate any law. 3. During the contest proper, participants must bring the following: a. yellow pad b. ballpen
4. The content of the blog must revolve around the theme of the Nutrition Month Celebration 2019: “Kumain nang Wasto at Maging Aktibo… Push Natin ‘to!”
5. The entries must be done on the spot and must be completed within the allotted time of three (3) hours. The Nutri-Blog chairman with other committees will select only five (5) essays that will be posted on the official page of 2019 Nutrition Month. 6. All Entries will be judged based on judges’ determination of cleverness, wittiness, and humor. Blog popularity, in the form of likes, shares, and educational comments may also be considered in the judging. The top scoring entries will be declared the Contest winners. Official count of likes, shares and comments are until July 18, 2019, 6:00 PM only.
7. The decision of the Board of Judges shall be final and binding. Blogs will be judged according to the following criteria:
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING Adherence to topic – 30% Structure (Grammar and Length) – 30% Creativity – 20% Wow factor (Blog Likes, Shares & Comments) – 20% 100%
8. The champion’s output will be featured during the Awarding Ceremony. Participants who will be hailed as winners (3rd Place, 2nd Place and 1st Place (Champion) will receive Certificate of Recognition and medals.