esources are collectively and judiciously mobilized and managed with transparency, effectiveness and efficiency. Regular resource inventory is collaboratively undertaken by learning managers, learning facilitators and community stakeholders as basis for resource allocation and mobilization.
There is a regular dialog for planning and resources programming that is accessible and inclusive to continuously engage stakeholders and support the implementation of community education plans.
Regular monitoring, evaluation and reporting processes of resource management are collaboratively developed and jointly implemented by learning managers, facilitators and community stakeholders. There is a system that manages the network and linkages that strengthen and sustain partnership for improving resource management.
SCOPE OF MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES
1. Functional resource management committee, system flow chart, guidelines and directories
2. Inventory reports, Financial plan/budget, SIP
3. Access to learning resource portal (Internet, portal, equipment)
4. School website and learning resource portal (local)
5. Resource management plan included in every action plans and work plans
6. Financial statement (MOOE, Canteen, GPTA and all other sources)